Monday, May 5, 2014

Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation

Have you ever fallen so in love with a make up product that you want to scream it from the rooftops? I have, but I can't since everyone is sleeping right now! I received a tube of Rimmel London's Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation from Influenster and I'm super excited to share it with you!!

First I want to mention that I picked the wrong shade so it completely looks crazy on me in person but it's such a great product that I still love it!!! I can't wait to hit the stores so I can get the correct shade. 

This is liquid gold in a tube! It goes on silky smooth, and very easy to apply an even layer. My skin INSTANTLY smoothed out, it covered any tone changes (such as my ridiculous sunglasses tanlines from work) and it got rid of all the shine. It dries quickly as well for the rest of your beauty routine. 


The picture definitely doesn't do it justice (or show you the bad choice in tones, thank you front facing iPhone camera) but I promise it was a HUGE difference in person! Now what are you waiting for, get out and grab some!

I received this product for reviewing purposes from Influenster. All opions are my own. 

No comments: