Sunday, May 4, 2014

Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure

Influenster sent me a package of Broadway Nails ImPRESS Press-On Manicure to review! First I have to say that I LOVE that the package is shaped like a bottle of nail polish, so fun!! 

I felt that they were pretty easy to put on, even with a toddler trying to help me. It was a pretty quick process too. I really like the tip on the box to do the thumbs last, but I think I'd add the pointer fingers should be applied last as well; it was kind of hard to remove the second hands tabs with a nail on my pointer finger. As someone who doesn't wear press on nails, I didn't realize they were numbered on the back until they were already applied, not a huge deal since I figured them out. 

I didn't like that the adhesive is much higher than my nail, it was about halfway between the top of my natural nail and the top of the press on and everything got stuck to it. Underside of my nails started to look very dirty from it. 

I do have to say I was impressed with how well they stayed on. I hand washed dishes wearing them and they stayed in place great! 

I also like how they came off in a few minutes with minimal damage to my nails. 

These are supposed to last up to 7 days, but since the wild tropical flower pattern isn't allowed at work I was only able to wear them from Friday evening until Monday morning. I only had one come loose during that time frame, but I also had fun with the toddler, hand washed dishes and did other household tasks like vacuuming and laundry. 

Overall I liked them a lot! Super easy and quick for last minute night on the town or anything else! There are several colors and designs to pick from too. Colors retail for $5.99 and patterns for $7.99. They are available at Walgreens, CVS, Walmart, Target, Kmart & Rite-Aid.




  • I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR THIS POST, HOWEVER I DID RECEIVE A SAMPLE FROM INFLUENSTER FOR MY REVIEW.  ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN AND NOT INFLUENCED IN ANY WAY. 

No comments: