Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Progresso

It's late October, and for most of us that means fall weather! ok, so we really haven't hit fall yet in Florida; but that hasn't stopped me from pulling out Progresso's super yummy soup!

I just had a bowl of their light Chicken Pot Pie Style soup & it sure was tasty! I am a HUGE chicken pot pie fan, do I was very excited to try this soup. The only thing missing was the flaky pastry shell! It was more soup like (naturally) than regular pot pie filling, but still tasted yummy. It had chunks of chicken, potato, carrots, peas and celery in it; not just a few of each like a skimpy pot pie, it had a lot! This soup is also part of their 100 calorie line up! How great is that?

Thanks to the lovely people at Progresso & BlogSpark, I received this Progresso pack of goodies shown below! They are so generous that they are giving me a second pack to give away to one of my lucky readers!! This pack has 2 cans of delish Progresso soup, a travel soup mug with spoon in the lid (perfect for lunch at work!), large water bottle & a lunch bag! Now how to win! Unfortunately for me (but lucky for you!) I am having computer issues so I'm having to do my whole post via my iPhone. So entry is super simple! Leave me one comment telling me what your favorite soup is! Saturday, November 3rd, I'll randomly pick a winner from the comments. Good luck!!

In addition to the lovely soup gift pack, if you go to http://goo.gl/WbbPS you can download a coupon for $1.25 off the purchase of 4 cans of Progresso soup!



Disclosure: The coupons, information and gift packs have been provided by Progresso® through MyBlogSpark.

Using random.org our winner is Sunshine!! Congratulations!

4 comments:

Mary Simmons said...

Ministrone, then anything chicken. :)

Sunshine Schulenberg said...

I like chicken & wild rice! :-)

Heather Irene @ Rambling Rose said...

My favorite is Italian Wedding Soup!

Rich and Court said...

I love their New England Clam Chowder. We had it for dinner a couple of nights ago, it was perfect (as in quick, warm, and super yummy)!!!