Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Valentia True Glow Eye Cream

Recently I was asked to try out Valentia True Glow Eye Cream. I cannot sing its praises loud enough!

Valentia True Glow Eye Cream - An illuminating antioxidant rich eye cream that tightens skin and locks in moisture, depuffing the eye area to repair skin as well as adding natural protection. The result is a youthful and energetic glow around the eye area.This Corrective Eye Treatment Will:
- Diminish fine lines & wrinkles
- Nourish & hydrate
- Tighten the under eye area
- Brighten dark circles
- Reduce puffiness

After one week of using it once in the morning and once before bed, I could see a difference in the dark circles and puffiness. As a mom to a very active 3 year old, and an early morning wake up for work, I definitely needed some work on those circles! I also love the scent, it's faint, but lovely.

You can get yours here!

I received this product complementary for testing and review purposes; all opinions are 100% my own.

No comments: