Sunday, February 8, 2015

FrostyVoxBox from Influenster

I received an awesome box of goodies from Influenster for testing and review purposes! (If you want to be able to do this too, let me know and I can send you an invite!)


Fruit Vines Bites- I got strawberry, and we really liked them! (By we I mean my 2 year old helped eat them! "Can I have another one? Ohh yummy!") they are just the right size for a quick little snack. 

McCormick Gourmet Thyme- my husban loves to cook so he was excited about this one! Thyme has so many great uses, I'm sure it won't take long for the bottle to be empty! 

Rimmel London - Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner & Gentel Eye Makeup Remover - I'm not a big makeup wearer, but I just love Rimmel London products! These stood up to my expectations! The makeup remover was gentle and not oily like so many I have tried. The eyeliner was easy to use and forgiving when mistakes were made. It also looked awesome! 

EcoTools Hair Brush- the only product I didn't like :( my hair is crazy thick so finding the right brush is hard. It usually made the top layer of hair look great- shine (in a good way), smooth, and nice. When it didn't work, it made my hair static-y and stick out. It never touched the lower levels of my hair, the bristles moved out of the way. 

Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea- this is a house of tea lovers, it was hard to keep it for mysel to be able to review. Normally I'm not a peppermint/candy cane person, however, I love it in this tea. We are already huge fans of it before it showed up in my voxbox. We always make sure to stock up during the holidays since it's hard to find year round. 

NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Sugar Plum- again, not a huge make up person, but NYC has some amazing colors & Sugar Plum is no exception! It's a nice shade without being crazy. I love how their lipstick is smooth, and lasts a long time!

No7 Protect & Perfect Intense ADVANCED Serum - nice moisturizer, would love to see what a sized package could do! "80% of women said this serum provided the best anti-agent results they have ever seen." 



No comments: