Friday, April 19, 2013

Olay Fresh Effects!

Recently I was asked if I wanted to try out Olays new fresh Effects line. I was so thrilled to say yes! Based off my email communication, I was expecting a small box of some beauty products to try. Boy was I wrong! Even Cole was excited about the HUGE box that showed up!
The BIG package!

Not only did I get 6 items to try, I got big vanity display too!
Vanity and Fresh Effects line.

My favorite product out of all of them is hard to choose; but if I had to, I would have to say it's the Bead Me Up! exfoliator! You can feel the little microbeads doing their job when using it & my skin felt (& looked) great when I was done.

Bead Me Up!
Next would be the Shine Shine Go Away! along with the Va-Va-Vivid! powered contour cleansing system. Shine Shine Go Away! does exactly what it says it does, no shine when I was done with it! It's thicker & a silvery grey color, kind of like a mask but without the heaviness of a mask. Va-Va-Vivid! is small but powerful. It's little triangle head gets into hard to get spots (the side of your nose!) and the vibrations get the cleanser into a nice lather.

Shine, Shine, Go Away!
Va-Va-Vivid!

I LOVED Long Live Moisture!! It's a silky smooth moisturizing lotion that is fantastic! You just need a little bit and you are good to go!
Long Live Moisture!
I'm not a big make up girl, so the Swipe Out! make up removal wipes didn't get used too much. They did make it a quick and easy process when I tested them though! I did like that they don't leave an oily feeling like some make up removers can do though.

Swipe Out!
My least favorite was the BB Cream! I have heard so many wonderful things about the magic those creams hold- moisturizing, tinted, sunscreen all in one! I will give it those, it was lightly tinted, I felt moisturized (and I will just take their word for the sunscreen), however I felt like it never set. I felt it the entire time I had it on and I had oily spots where I don't normally get them. I personally couldn't wait to take it off, Swipe Off! did a great job of that! After a bad first try, I gave it two more times and still didn't like it.

BB Cream!
Overall, the Olay Fresh Effects line is awesome! I definitely recommend them! I've seen the line in Walmart and they aren't badly priced; and of you're a couponer like me, I've seen some coupons in the Sunday inserts as well!

You can follow Olay online-  Facebook & Twitter @OlayUS!
Which of the Olay Fresh Effects products is your favorite and how does it fit into your daily beauty routine?

NOTE: Olay does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements made here, nor does it endorse any opinions expressed within this blogsite.

Disclosure- The Olay Fresh Effects product, information, display, gift pack & gift card have been provided by Olay. All opinions are my own.

No comments: