Monday, March 5, 2012

clipix- a new way to organize your online goodies!

I've just been introduced to a cool new way to organize the fun things that you find online- clipix! The best part about clipix is that it is free, and it's useful! I really like that you can customize the privacy settings so if you don't want to share your clipboard, you don't have to;  it can be visible to just you, or to your friends. I also love that you can have collaborative clipboards that your friends and family can add to.  Mutliboards are cool too- you can have a holiday category, with individual boards for each holiday but they are still connected to the holiday category. 

How do you do it?  The first thing you'll want to do is add the Clip button to your tool bar so that when you find something all you have to do is click "Clip" and it will pop up with the pictures on that website so you can pick which one, and then what clipboard you want to add it to.  It's super easy and super fun! You should sign up and add me as a friend when you do!  

 

What kind of things will you use clipix for? Currently I'm having fun clipping fabulous shoes!  

shoe clipboard

 

Clipix even has an iPhone app! There is so much you can do with Clipix, I've only barely scratched the surface myself, but I can't wait to keep clipping away!  Please let me know if you sign up, I'd love to see what you're clipping! 

 

Promoted Post
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: