Sunday, June 12, 2011

I love Walgreens!

This post brought to you by Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.
As you may remember I was given the opportunity to try out the Sunscreen Lotion from Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness ProductsWalgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products. It's SPF 30 and it is very water resistant.  It is a great sunscreen!  I spent the last few days out at Kennedy Space Center for the #NASATweetUp.  Most of the event is inside a tent, however there is also a lot of touring and photo opportunities outside under that Florida sun.  I used my Walgreens Sunscreen Lotion for both days and just loved it!  It went on very smoothly, wasn't oily or greasy, and didn't have a strong "sunscreen" odor.  We spent quite a lot of time outside both days and while I didn't reapply, as it is suggested, I didn't get burned at all!  This is the first time I've tried Walgreens Sunscreen Lotion, but I will continue to use it and think you should give it a try too!  If you currently use any Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products or grab some because of this post, please let me know in the comments!  I would love to year from you.  I also love the price a 3 fl oz tube is only $2.99 or you can mix and match with other products 2 for $5!  Those great prices allow your family to save money without sacrificing quality or safety!  Not only are they are great deal, they are Walgreens pharmacist recommended, most of them contain the same active ingredients as national brands, and they have a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
I have used the sunscreen many times since then and still think it's great!
Every purchase of Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products supports bringing preventative wellness services to local communities through Walgreens Way to Well Fund™


There are also several bloggers that are giving away Walgreens Gift Cards, so be sure to check out the giveaways
120x30_WalgrensTransparentLogo
  Advertisement
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: