Sunday, July 11, 2010

Geocaching

So I recently had to redo my geocaching stats because my beloved stats site has decided to end their site due to personal reasons. I checked out a few of them and ended up picking http://www.mygeocachingprofile.com/ which looks pretty good. While playing with the various charts and graphs that it will display for you I realized that I need to do some harder caches!! Seems that the majority of the ones I've done have been a 1 out of 5 on terrain and 1 out of 5 on difficulty, and I've only managed one 4 so far. I need to find some more challenging caches, even if they aren't too close to home. They have the "Well-Rounded Cacher Challenge" as one of the options, it gives each possible rating combination and the first cache that you've done of that rating. This is mine as of today. By the looks of it, I have a lot to get done :)


It looks like we'll be doing another road trip to Texas at the end of the month so maybe I can try to fill in the gaps a little on the way there and back. We'll see, Kirk's not so big on the caching. Although I think I can convince him that I reallllllly need to get some caches in states other than Florida.... I was only able to snag one in Texas the last time we were there and we passed through several other states.

No comments: