Sunday, June 13, 2010

and I'm back...

So it's been a while, but I'm still trying :) I'll try to highlight the last 9ish months:

Sept- we had our 1 year anniversary, I can't believe how quickly a year went by!

Oct- yet another birthday, getting me closer to the big 3-0.

Nov- Pretty uneventful, but a good Thanksgiving :)

Dec- 2 years in the house, wooo! Still can't believe how much hard work went into this place, but we love it.

Jan- It snowed! In central Florida!!!! Awesomeness, although most northerners were hating, it was pretty exciting for it to happen.

Feb- I got a new baby niece! She's adorable! She was born on my best friend's birthday, so that was pretty cool. Yeti the adorable kitten turned 1. Does that mean he's not a kitten anymore? :( Oh well, I'm still calling him one, because Waffles has years on him!

March- I entered some more cards into the fair- this time it was the Central Florida Fair. I entered 6 cards, and every single one came home with a ribbon this time! 2 1st place, 1 2nd place and 3 honorable mentions. Not too surprising, most of the stamps came from
https://jessicalynnoriginal.com/ because I am in love with her stamps!!


One of my 1st place ribbon winning cards.

April- My nephew turned 2. How is he really 2 already? He's getting so big! He's definitely at a fun age now though.

May- I got to experience one of the coolest things ever. I got to attend a NASA Tweetup. NASA partnered with Twitter to pick 150 Twitter users to go out to Kennedy Space Center for two days and get to talk with NASA officials, astronauts, got on tours of the property, get up close and personal to STS -132 Atlantis (well as close as you can without actually working on it), tickets to the KSC Visitor Center, and it concluded with watching the launch from the KSC press site right at the countdown clock.


Our great view (photo by Kelly!)

June- I started an etsy store- my shop - to see if I can sell some of the stuff that I'm making with my Cricut (I love that thing!), cards, scrapbooking pages, and whatever else I can think of to make and sell! So check it out, let me know what you'd like to see in there, any tips or hints, and check back often because I just started it 2 days ago :)

Until next time! I promise that it won't be 9 months next time.

No comments: