Thursday, August 4, 2016

Influenster Goddess VoxBox

Recently I was choose to recieve Influenster's Goddess VoxBox! I love getting VoxBoxes from Influenster because they are usually filled with all kinds of neat products.


This time around we got this great assortment of pampering goodies:

Pantene Expert Intense Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner- I really liked how these smelled! My hair definitely felt more hydrated, soft, and full after using them. 

Sinful Colors Nail Polish- this was a limited time matte polish from the Kylie Jenner Trend Matters Collection. I've never tried a matte polish before, it's really interesting. It had a different feel when you run you fingers over it; and obviously, a very different look to it. The shade I got (Glazy Sunday) is probably one I would not have picked for myself, it didn't look great with my skin tone. I didn't use a top coat, because I wanted to keep the matte finish, but then it chipped after two days. 

Ebates - did you know you can use rebates to get money back from shopping online? If you use my referral link to join - we both save! 

Cutex Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover Pads - ahh these are AMAZING! Each pad is individually packaged, great for storing a few in the desk at work, or your purse. Just one of these small, but mighty, pads can remove the polish off of both hands! I need to try fingers and toes next time. I really think you can do all of them. It's super easy to use, fast, and not messy! Love them. 

Always Radiant with Flexfoam- Wear what you want with these leak free pads. Super absorbent, yet thin and lightweight. 

Downy Fresh Protect with In Wash Febreze Odor Defense-I got this in April fresh and it smells fabulous. You pop these into the washing machine and then wash as normal. Thanks to motion activated technology, that fabulous scent comes out to help with bad odors. I love These with my work out clothing. 

Dickinson's Enhanced Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Hydrating Toner- so refreshing at the end of the day! It has a gentle hydrating feeling after you apply it. So glad it doesn't dry your skin out like some toners I've used before; it also doesn't burn, it's very gentle. Helps for nice, clean, refreshing skin! 


The best part about these VoxBoxes- every single item mentioned here was sent to me for FREE for testing and review purposes!!  Every opinion mentioned here are my own.  

No comments: